Getting More Help

Where Can I Get Further Help?
Advisors in your area:
Amber Valley:
Joanne Walker, Energy Officer:
Bassetlaw, Broxtowe & Rushcliffe: AgeUK Nottingham & Nottinghamshire offers advice and help to homeowners over the age 18 where someone in the household has a chronic health condition. Call: 0115 859 9260.
Bolsover & NE Derbyshire: Joint Environmental Health Service  
01246 242424 (Bolsover)
01246 231111 (NED) 
Derby & Derbyshire: Contact Warmer Derby & Derbyshire on 0800 677 1332 or for advice and help. Home visits are also available in some cases.
Derbyshire County:
Denise Ludlam, Principal Policy Officer - Climate Change and Sustainability: / 01629 538384
Helen Bartle, Climate Change Manager:
Newark and Sherwood:
Jane Eley – Energy & Home Support Advisor – Tel: 01636 655 596 or email:
Nottingham City:
Ellen Cooper-Tydeman, Energy Policy Officer, Energy Services:
Please contact Greater Nottingham Healthy Housing Service. tel 0115 947 2207 or visit
South Derbyshire:
Anita Hughes, Private Sector Housing Energy Advisor: